We provide high-quality shop drawings that meet our customerr's specific manufacturing standards as well as all states and provincial standards.
Our project managers are always alert and, as far as projects progress, they fill in RFI's when discrepancies occur between our shop drawings and the design drawings.
We can include in our scope of work:
- Advanced Bill of Material;
- Gross Weights of parts (net weights upon request);
- Metric and/or Imperial Units;
- French and/or English languages;
- CNC files;
- Conversion of bill of material data into electronic files.
We provide electronic files via clients' ftp site or ours to deliver the drawings as fast as possible.
Our dynamic team is highly specialized in the bridge field. Our wide knowledge combined with in-house specialized computer programs allow Tenca to provide your preliminary lists of material, your shop drawings, and blank files rapidly. This way, you can start your production within a very short time.