- Winner, CISC Awards 2019 - Jury Favorite Bridge & Bridge Category - New Samuel de Champlain Bridge, Quebec.
- Winner, CISC Award 2019 - Bridge Category - The New New York Bridge Governor Mario M. Cuomo, cable-stay bridge, New York.
- CISC Merit Award 2019 - Bridge Category - Bay of Quinte Skyway Bridge, Ontario.
- NSBA Merit Award 2018 - Movable Bridge Category - Fort Street Bridge, lift bridge, Michigan.
- Winner, CISC Award 2018 - Bridge Category - Goethals Bridge Replacement, cable-stay bridge, New York.
- Winner, CISC Award 2018 - Jury Favorite Category - Echangeur Turcot Reconstruction Bridges, Quebec.
- Winner, CISC Award 2017 - Bridge Category - Burgoyne Bridge, arch bridge, Ontario.
- Winner, CISC National Design Award 2016 - Strandherd Armstrong Bridge, arch bridge, Ontario.
- Winner, CISC Award 2016 - Bridge Category - Sir Ambrose Shea Bridge, lift bridge, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- NSBA Merit Award 2016 - Movable span - Memorial Bridge - New Hampshire / Maine.
- Winner, NSBA Award 2016 - Reconstruction span - Alexander Hamilton Bridge - New York.
- Winner, CISC Award 2015 - Engineering category - Lee's Avenue Bridge - Box girder bridge, Ontario.
- Winner, CISC Award 2015 - Bridge category - Des Allumettes Bridge - Box girder bridge, Quebec.
- Winner, CISC Award 2014 - Bridge category - Strandherd Armstrong Bridge, Arch bridge, Ontario.
- Winner, NSBA Award 2014 - Movable Bridges & Special Award for Accelerated Bridge Construction Commendation - Willis Ave. Bridge, New York.
- Winner, CISC Award 2013 - Bridge category - A30 PPP Beauharnois Canal Bridge - Giant box girders, Quebec.
- Winner, CISC Award 2013 - Engineering & Bridges Categories - Deh Cho Bridge - Cable-Stay Bridge, Northwest Territories.
- Winner, CISC Award 2011 - Engineering category - Cheticamp Bridge - Skewed box girder bridge, Nova Scotia.
- Winner, CISC Award 2011 - Industrial projects/bridges - Curved box girder bridge near Highways 640 & 15 - Quebec.
- Winner, CISC Award 2011 - Outside Quebec projects, Willis Avenue Bridge - Swing Bridge - Machinery and Structure - New York. See Projects tab for pictures.
- Winner, NISD Award 2008 - Project of the year/Bridge - Triborough Bridge - Prefabricated Deck Panel Replacement - New York.
- Winner, CISC Award 2008 industrial projects/bridges for the Park Bridge, Kicking Horse Canyon, phase 2, in British Columbia. See Projects tab for pictures.
Tenca Steel Detailing, Inc. is a professional firm specialized in detailing steel bridges of all types.
- We provide workshop drawings ready for manufacturing;
- We can handle projects over 10,000 tons. They range from simple to complex bridges such as welded straight three-plates (may also be curved and/or skewed), tub girder bridges, movable bridges (bascule, swing, & lift), arch bridges, orthotropic deck slab replacements, truss bridges, railroad bridges, cable-stayed bridges, and rehabilitation projects;
- We detail steel bridges only. That means we are specialized in the field;
- We adapt our work according to your manufacturing needs.